Code Of Conduct
- Respect and comply with all laws, rules and regulations of India;
- endeavour to avoid any conflict of interests with the Company;
- Maintain highest degree of Corporate Governance practices;
- endeavour to deal fairly with the Company's customers, suppliers, dealers, investors, competitors, officers and employees;
- Act in utmost good faith and exercise due care, diligence and integrity in performing their official duties;
- Use the Company's assets, properties, information and intellectual rights for official purpose only or as per the terms of their appointment;
- Ensure that the Company's interests are never compromised;
- Encourage whistle blower policy;
- Maintain confidentiality of information entrusted by the Company or acquired during performance of their duties;
- Communicate with press or publicity media or any other outside agency on matters concerning the Company only through the authorized spokesperson;
- Ensure compliance of the prescribed safety & environment related norms;
- Act honestly, fairly, ethically and with integrity;
- Act so as not to take improper advantage of their position;
- Act in the best interests of the Company and its shareholders;
- Achieve total customer satisfaction;
- Enhance and maintain the reputation of the Company;
- Ensure equal opportunities to employees at all levels and avoid any discrimination;
- Provide a congenial working atmosphere to all, especially to women and to take strict actions against any case of sexual harassment;
- Protect the intellectual property of the company.
- Have transparent process of decision making.
- Not to engage in or support the use of child labor.M-tech Innovations being a company has also kept high ethics and values in the conduct of its business has promulgated a code of conduct for its Board of Directors and Senior Management.
M - Tech India. Designed and developed by Diginexus